Remember, if you use the Site or register with or provide any Personal Information to the Site, you agree to these terms. If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
3. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from you, when you:
- Fill out forms or fields on this Site;
- Request products or services on or from this Site;
- Communicate with us or request information about us, this Site and our services, whether via email or other means;
- Participate in online surveys;
- Participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- Participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
We may also collect personally identifiable information about you from third parties such as forums, instant messaging services, blogs, other users of our products and services and our business partners.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources with which you have registered, companies who we have partnered with (collectively, “Partners”) or other third parties. We may associate this information with the other Personal Information we have collected about you.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information, including any personally identifiable information, to:
- Provide services requested by you;
- Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Understand and anticipate your needs and preferences;
- Ensure this Site is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising and content) and help us better understand your use of this Site;
- Protect the security and integrity of this Site;
- Conduct internal reviews of this Site and administer this Site’s systems;
- Develop, enhance and market our products and services or the products and services of third parties;
- Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide administrative communications to you;
5. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
- Social Media (e.g., Facebook or Twitter): If you are logged into a third party account, such as Facebook, and you access but are not logged into the Site, we may receive information from that third party account to make it easier for you to create an account on the Site and show you relevant content from others. This information personalizes your experience and helps you create an account. You can also connect your account to your accounts on third party services like Facebook or Twitter, in which case we may collect and store information identifying your account with the third party service. We use the information to help you connect and share public content with your friends and followers.
We will not share the Personal Information you provide except (a) as permitted by applicable law; (b) where such disclosure has been described on the Site or in this Policy or you have otherwise consented to such disclosure; (c) as a result of our belief that the disclosure may be permitted or required by law or may be necessary to protect our company or others from injury (e.g., in response to a court order or subpoena or law enforcement agency request or when we believe that someone is causing or may cause injury or is interfering with the rights or property of another); or (d) with third parties with which we contract to carry out our business activities.
6. Your Consent to Disclose Personal Information to a Third Party
Except as otherwise indicated in this Policy, we will only supply your Personal Information to a third party with your opt-in or opt-out consent. In these cases, you will be given the option to opt in or opt out based upon information disclosed at the time your information is collected. If you do not opt in, or you opt out, your information will not be disclosed.
Finally, please note that the Personal Information you provide to the Site is considered a company asset and may be included among transferred assets if IceStone, LLC, any of its Related Companies or any of their assets are ever acquired by a third party.
7. Links and Collection of Information by Others
Our Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (collectively, the Third-Party Sites). Such Third-Party Sites may have information practices that are different from those described in this Policy. You should check the other privacy notices made available on such Third-Party Sites.
8. Supplemental Information
From time to time we may supplement the Personal Identifiable Information you provide through our Site with information from other sources, such as information validating your address. Thus, information we obtain through our Site may be intermingled with and used in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than our Site, including both offline and online sources.
9. SECURITY NOTICE
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to Personally Identifiable Information. The computers/servers in which we store Personally Identifiable Information are kept in a secure environment.
However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from our Site may not be secure. When your Personal Identifiable Information is passed on to non-affiliated companies, to the extent practical, we require that they also have in place the appropriate safeguards. We cannot, however, guarantee that they do. Please keep these disclaimers in mind when disclosing any Personal Information via our Site.