We believe that good design and sustainability go hand-in-hand. Now more than ever, clients seeking architectural and design services are demanding more than just good design - they want healthy, sustainable spaces that communicate respect for people and our planet.
IceStone durable surfaces are made in the USA, are certified Cradle to CradleCM Silver, and are available in colors that range from rich, bold hues to elegant neutrals.
Our products have been used in a variety of applications such as conference room tables, tabletops, transaction surfaces, cash wraps, work surfaces, counter tops and more. IceStone works as an accent or the feature talking point of an interior space and we’re here to bring your vision and values to life. To use IceStone surfaces for a residential setting, visit our Fabricator and Showroom Locator to find a local fabricator who can provide a quote.
- To get a quote on a large commercial installation, contact Customer Service
- To order samples, visit our Sample and Marketing Materials Request page
- Click here to download our 3-part CSI specification
- Click here to download our BIM object for Revit
- To download textures for Google SketchUp, visit our collection in the 3D Warehouse.
- Download information about IceStone's recycled content here.
- For more information about best practices for installing IceStone, please review our Fabrication Guidelines
- Download our Care & Maintenance Guidelines. For commercial installations, also refer to our Commercial Care & Maintenance Schedule.
- Download our Commercial and Residential Warranties