Going for Gold: A Case Study of Recycled Glass and Concrete Surfaces with Cradle to Cradle Certification
IceStone is proud to present our first accredited presentation. Going for Gold explains how Cradle to Cradle® is the most comprehensive and stringent of environmental certifications. Furthermore, the presentation reviews how a manufacturer of recycled glass and cement surfaces achieved the Gold level of certification. IceStone created this presentation in conjunction with USGBC's accredited virtual tour of its headquarters, in which IceStone is installed as counters.
- Qualifies for Sustainable Design (SD), and Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) credits
- Approved by AIA, IDCEC and other associations
- On-demand; take the online presentations and podcast at your own pace and schedule
Our course is available in five formats, all approved by AIA/CES for 1.0 LU/SD/HSW
- Online presentation with audio via AECDaily
- Online presentation without audio via AECDaily
- Downloadable podcast via AECDaily
- Face-to-face presentation
- Live webinar
To sign up for a face-to-face presentation, please Contact Us and specify that you would like a face-to-face presentation.